Please click here to download the PTA Handbook
The Hi-Lites is Springmyer PTA’s monthly publication. In addition to timely information on PTA endeavors, it includes updates on Oak Hills and Springmyer events, student work samples, and other newsworthy items.
Click here to download current version
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
- Raymond Ulrich, Jr – President
- – 1st VP
- Dana Martinez – 1st VP
- Kristi Murphy – 2nd VP
- Luann Ulrich – Treasurer
- Suzanne Borton – Recording Secretary
- Jennifer Weber – Corresponding Secretary
- Stephanie Zimmerly – Hamilton County Council