Registrations are accepted, by appointment, at our District Office between 8:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday. Please call 574-3200, to schedule. Our address is 6325 Rapid Run Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45233. We are housed behind the fire station (not the school). Your children do not need to attend this meeting. If they will be with you, we recommend bringing something from home to entertain them. If you are registering a student for kindergarten, the student must be be five years old by the 30th of September to enroll. Thank you.
We are now accepting typical preschool applications for The Oak Hills Local School District Early Childhood Program. The program is available to children ages 3-5 who reside in the Oak Hills School District. Classes are 2.5 hours per day, 4 days a week at Dulles Elementary School.
Each preschool classroom has a licensed teacher, with a minimum of a four year degree, and an instructional assistant. The program is in session Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and follows the district’s academic calendar beginning in September.
Programs are located at J.F. Dulles Elementary and Delshire Elementary School. Please contact Rachel Searcy at the number below to register.
J.F. Dulles Elementary
6481 Bridgetown Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45248
Principal: Elizabeth Riesenberger
Assistant: Rachel Searcy
4402 Glenhaven Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45238
Principal: Mark Winters
Required Information, Please Bring:
1. The student’s original birth certificate.
2. Valid driver’s license, or state I.D., of the custodial parent/legal guardian. This person needs to be present.
4. Custody papers (if applicable). We require the certified, court stamped copy of the Decree/Decision.
5. If a parent is deceased, please provide a copy of the death certificate.
6. If the student is on an I.E.P., please bring your copy.
7. Please provide the name, address, and phone number of the student’s former school. This is necessary to request records.
8. Proof of immunizations.
HEALTH FORMS NEEDED FOR KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION:
Click here to download all of the forms needed
For more information, please contact Donna Bella at 598-2942, or 574-3200.