Registration Information for students K-12
Registrations are accepted, by appointment, at our District Office between 8:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday. Please call 574-3200, to schedule. Our address is 6325 Rapid Run Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45233. We are housed behind the fire station (not the school). Your children do not need to attend this meeting. If they will be with you, we recommend bringing something from home to entertain them. Thank you.
Registration for Kindergarten for the 2013-2014 school year:
Required Information, Please Bring:
1. The student’s original birth certificate
2. The student’s social security card or social security number
3. Valid driver’s license, or state I.D., of the custodial parent/legal guardian. This person needs to be present.
4. Proof of residency of the custodial parent/legal guardian. We will accept one of the following:
- Current Hamilton County property tax bill
- Deed to your home
- Current mortgage statement or settlement statement
- Current Rental or Lease Agreement that contains the names of all occupants. This must be current and signed by all parties and must include the landlord’s name, address, and phone number.
- Parent(s) and student(s) living with another person:
Parent must obtain affidavits from the Oak Hills District Office at 6325 Rapid Run Rd. PRIOR to registration. Please contact Donna Bella at 574-3200. The affidavits must be completed, notarized with all attachments and submitted with the registration information.
5. Custody papers (if applicable). We require the certified, court stamped copy of the Decree/Decision.
6. If a parent is deceased, please provide a copy of the death certificate.
7. If the student is on an I.E.P., please bring your copy.
8. Please provide the name, address, and phone number of the student’s former school. This is necessary to request records.
9. Proof of immunizations.
HEALTH FORMS NEEDED FOR REGISTRATION:
Click here to download all of the forms needed
For more information, please contact Donna Bella at 598-2942, or 574-3200.