Starting kindergarten is a fun and exciting time for your child, and we understand the need to make the transition as smooth as possible for everyone. At registration, you will receive a packet filled with information for you and activities for your child to help ensure their success. We look forward to seeing you soon!
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION FOR THE 2014/2015 SCHOOL YEAR
March 12 and March 13 | 4- 6:30 p.m. at all OHLSD district elementary schools.
J.F. Dulles, C.O. Harrison, Springmyer, Oakdale, Delshire
1. The student’s original birth certificate
2. The student’s social security card or social security number
3. Valid driver’s license, or state I.D., of the custodial parent/legal guardian. This person needs to be present.
4. Proof of residency of the custodial parent/legal guardian. We will accept one of the following:
- Current Hamilton County property tax bill
- Deed to your home
- Current mortgage statement or settlement statement
- Current Rental or Lease Agreement that contains the names of all occupants. This must be current and signed by all parties and must include the landlord’s name, address, and phone number.
- Parent(s) and student(s) living with another person:
Parent must obtain affidavits from the Oak Hills District Office at 6325 Rapid Run Rd. PRIOR to registration. Please contact Donna Bella at 574-3200. The affidavits must be completed, notarized with all attachments and submitted with the registration information.
5. Custody papers (if applicable). We require the certified, court stamped copy of the Decree/Decision.
6. If a parent is deceased, please provide a copy of the death certificate.
7. If the student is on an I.E.P., please bring your copy.
8. Please provide the name, address, and phone number of the student’s former school. This is necessary to request records.
9. Proof of immunizations.
HEALTH FORMS NEEDED FOR REGISTRATION:
Click here to download all of the forms needed
HOUSE UNDER CONSTRUCTION/PURCHASE:
If a person has a contract to build, Parent(s) must submit at registration a copy of the contract plus a letter from the builder stating that he does have a firm contract and give an estimate of the time of completion (at least 90 days from the day school starts or from the time the child starts school). The letter should contain the builder’s name, address and phone number. After the house is finished, the school must receive a copy of the settlement statement or mortgage papers or deed within 10 days of the move.
If parent(s) have signed a contract to purchase a home, a copy of the purchase agreement along with a closing date must be submitted at time of registration. The moving date must be within 60 days from the day school starts or the first day the child attends school. After move is completed a copy of the settlement statement or mortgage papers or deed must be submitted to school within 10 days.
Any of the above needs to be submitted if a student moves during the year. All Changes of address and telephone number must be in writing.
For parents or guardians with special residential circumstances, or for more information call Donna Bella, 574-3200.