Welcome back to another exciting year of learning and growing at JFD! We, as a community, will continue to work together to make a safe, nurturing and challenging learning environment for our children. Dulles’ vision statement steers the course as we follow its ideals of helping each student achieve their maximum potential.
To start the year, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce the newest members of our staff. I am already impressed with their level of dedication and excitement they are exhibiting as they prepare for the school year.
Announcing the newest members of JFD’s staff:
- Maura Hess- School Psychologist, grades k-5
- Racheal Meyer- Intervention Specialist, Social Communications
- April Ferneding- Third Grade teacher
- Michelle Cox- Fourth Grade teacher
- Sara Loving – Preschool teacher
- Tracey Allen- Special Education Instructional Assistant
- Nichole Mazza- Preschool Instructional Assistant
- Marianne Watson- Preschool Instructional Assistant
- Ron Bashara- Special Education Instructional Assistant
I look forward to serving the students, families and staff of JFD with dedication and pride! I hope to see you at all of our events and family evenings!