- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community and before government bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parents and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
- President – Brittany Stutzman
- 1st VP – Jennifer Chambers
- 2nd VPs – Jennifer Trennepohl and Sarah Pollitt
- 3rd VP – Wendy Williams
- Treasurer – Jo Hart
- Corresponding Secretary – Jessica Vollrath
- Recording Secretary – Sandy Niehoff & Stephanie Roberto
- Hamilton County Delegate – Teresa Olson
- Hamilton County Alternate: Christine Gilligan