NO NEW REGISTRATIONS WILL BE COMPLETED BETWEEN AUGUST 1 AND AUGUST 7.
NOTICE: Registrations will be processed as quickly as possible. We encourage you to register as soon as you have all documents.
Complete the registration process in one of two ways:
Rapid Run Middle School (grades K-12)
6345 Rapid Run Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45233
Wednesday, August 8, through Thursday, August 16
8:00 a.m. to Noon, Front Lobby
ALL OTHER TIMES – BY APPOINTMENT
Oak Hills District Office (for grades K-12)
6325 Rapid Run Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 4233
8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Registrations at District Office are by appointment only by calling 574-3200
Required Information, Please Bring:
1. The child’s original birth certificate
2. The child’s social security card or social security number
3. Valid driver’s license of parent
4. Custody papers (if applicable) –this is the final, certified, court?stamped Decision/Decree
5. One of the following documents for proof of residency:
- A current Hamilton County property tax bill
- A deed to your home
- Current Mortgage information
- If renting an apartment, condominium or house, bring a current, signed lease/rental agreement. This must include the name, address and telephone number of the landlord.
6. If a parent is deceased, please provide a copy of the death certificate.
*If your student is on an IEP, please bring a copy of the paperwork.
HEALTH FORMS NEEDED FOR REGISTRATION:
Click here to download all of the forms needed
For more information, please contact Donna Bella at 598-2942