Don’t see your question answered? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work on getting that answered. Who knows, someone else might be thinking the same thing.
There are FIVE convenient ways to register:
- Email us at email@example.com for more information or with any questions
- Online – Click here or on the sidebar on the right-hand side for our registration form. You must know the course number and title of class when you register. We suggest making a note of it before you register.
- Mail to Oak Hills Community Education, 3200 Ebenezer Road, Cincinnati, OH 45248
- Call the Oak Hills Community Education office at 513-413-1177
- Fax to Oak Hills Community Education at 513-922-4900
- EZ Pay Community Education is now accepting EZPay for secure online payments. Click here for EZ Pay.
Online Payment with EZPay – please make sure to register first.
- Go to www.spsezpayoakhills.com
- Click on Create an Account
- When prompted to “Add a student” simply type 99 for the ID and Student for the Student’s last name.
- Complete the registration process.
- Once logged in, click on Activity Fees
- From Categories, select Community Education Other Classes, Community Education Other Classes – Golden Buckeye or Community Education Swim Classes
- Choose the classes you wish to pay for and complete the payment process using Mastercard or Visa
- When it asks Please provide information about who this purchase is for, just list the name and class number.
We would love for you to stay up-to-date with all of our new and current class offerings. Please follow the directions below to receive email notifications when we post classes.
- Submit requests for e-mail notifications here. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts to avoid important updates going to your Junk mail folder.
Experience learning the way it was meant to be: enjoyable, clear, fast, and convenient! Expert instructors, interactive quizzes, assignments and an online discussion area available via the web. We offer more than 300 online courses that you can take on your own time and from the comfort and convenience of your home, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Pick up a new skill or brush up on an old one. Online discussion areas enable you to communicate with other students. Instructors respond to your email questions – ask as many questions as you want, whenever the mood strikes you. Whether you’re looking for professional development or personal enrichment, these six-week online courses are the perfect way to learn a new skill or enhance your existing ones. You’ll spend roughly two to four hours each week completing two engaging lessons in an enjoyable, interactive learning environment. Expert instructors develop and lead every course, and you’ll be able to interact with them and with fellow students in lively online discussion areas. New sessions start every month, so you can sign up anytime. Upon completing a course with a passing score, you’ll get an award of completion from your learning institution. Six-week, 12-lesson short courses starting at $95.